Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Okay, so I told the Cafe Boss that I will write about Sriracha. For those who does not know what that is, there is a picture down below. It is pretty much this Chinese/-->well, pretty much Chinese and Southeastern Asian HOT SAUCE! I consider this to be really spicy, and what's cool was that, the Cafe decided to serve it for the very first time yesterday.

Now, in my family(or in overall, The HMONG a.k.a Hmoob people) love to use that hot sauce. In almost every of their meal apparently. For ex. In Rice (of course), in their meat (Sad to say but, they do eat meat), In their noodles (WOW!), in their veggies (Although we eat meat, we also love greens), ------>You get the point right. Okay, so We The Hmoob loves Sriracha. ;) That is pretty much the whole story.

I do have to say, I am not "in love" or "deep like" of that sauce. I don't mind using it when it comes to needing some flavor, or just something to spice up my meals. But I do have to say, it does come in hand.

So, whoever created that sauce---> I really appreciate it. Lots of people love and enjoy it.  

2 comments:

  1. Yup, good stuff. What I like about it is you can still tell by the taste that it was grown somewhere. Most hot sauces taste like they have chemicals in them, and the taste of the peppers is a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete