Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yesterday night was amazing! Seeing all my friends having fun participating in the games that the deans here on campus provided was interesting. I really wish I could of played but apparently, I sprained and bruised up my entire left side pinky. Which, you know, is not the greatest. It felt like it need to be chopped off, but praise the LORD I can still keep it. The best part about last night was of course--->making your own BANANA SPLIT!!!!! Oh my, it was good. In fact, that was my very first banana split in my entire life! Nothing can really describe it beside having to try it out yourself.

Yes! I did go for second dibb, but I couldn't finish it. I felt like puking afterward because my body couldn't handle sweets (Thanks to my beautiful BREE, who took it away). Ahh, how nice to have friends who look after you.

That was pretty much the awesome part of yesterday.

Ohh yes, I could not forget the part that my gorgeously awesome friend (Julie Kelly a.k.a JK) taught me how to play the guitar. So all afternoon I played songs in my room until supper. so that was about 3 hours of playing. But it was worth it, because I learned how to play some chords! Thanks Kid.


In overall?

I love life at FV with only a little group of people. No offense to the others who left for campouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment