Friday, March 16, 2012

Panda

I love Panda!!!

 They are one of the cutest animals on this planet. At least, in my point of view. Yesterday, I received my very own Panda from Mr. Fusamae. I was having tons of fun with it; it is so fluffy, soft, and the list pretty much goes on until a dude--> Mr. Republican stated, " Hey, you have my panda. Did you wash it? It look so clean. I've had it since I was 5." (or something like that along those lines).

It was sad to know that what was kind of mine, was just not fully mine.  But, it is okay, I still like it.

But, I am also happy to learn a lesson from it that I am and can be fully Gods'. Not just part here and part there. Though, it is quite a challenge to continue staying as a daughter of Christ. As we all know, it is either one way or the other. Not some there and some here. You have to put it all (your entire body/heart/mind) fully in one direction only. { the best part --> God still loves you eitherway. PTL} Not to say go the opposite way of Him, but to say how much of a privilege to have such a loving God.

So, here is my question --- Where are you headed Fully?

1 comment: