Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love quotes. Here are just a few quotes that I really like-->found in the beautiful resources of "GOOGLE" (I encourage anyone to use Google if y'all haven't yet).



Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.' - C.S. Lewis

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.  "Pooh!" he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.  "I just wanted to be sure of you."  ~A.A. Milne

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."- Alexander Graham Bell


"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."

~ Mother Teresa


I hope you enjoyed reading it. But, I do have to say, these aren't the best one I've read. TeeHee ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment