Thursday, January 19, 2012

 
I really appreciate these two lovely out of the ordinary girl.--- Ruth and Avery. They are just so special to me. They are always there whenever I need them, and boy! let me tell you. They are quite a load of laughter whenever you are around them.(well...at least to me,...hmmm.-- Maybe it is me that makes the laughing part possible???, haha, j/k) But seriously, they are hilarious!!!'

Ruth--known as  *Ruuuuttthiieeee* {!Y'all got sang it to make it sound professionally right!} is a great listener and adviser. She always point people into the right direction with her calm soothing ways that is beyond anything else. One thing I really appreciate about her is--->Her beautiful SMILE! She has an great huge smile, and whenever I see her  smiling away, I know that it is genuine. Ruthie--Thankyou so much for your friendship. Keep smiling for Jesus.

Avery--known as *ohh my, where to start* --->my dear teenager, Ave, A-vadee, kiddo, skinny, you, hey, yo, Thing 1, and etc. ----------A lot of thing basically. But that is what makes it fun. Though, I do have to say I always forget and call her by her legal name(one which she totally ADORE--Or NOT! She hates it when people call her that!!!) hmmmm...Maybe that is why I like/or ^^"pretend"^^ I forget it. haha! I love it. Ohh another thing I like about her is that. She is sooooo gullible. Ohh my Do I suree love lying to her. lol. But she does catch up pretty quickly with my false talking. eeekkk. Which that is the sad part. It TOTALLY spoil my trick on her. grrrrr. Last thing I want to say about her is that, She Either LOVES and KNOWS how to GLARE, or---- She either LOVES and KNOWS how to GLARE     @_@    Trust me. Please don't make her mad.

EITHERWAY:

I love you guys. Praise God for the Friends He had given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment