Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today was one of those emotional days where everything just seems to throw you off the cliff. Even to the point of Crying. (Well, for me)
To make long story short:
During worship songs (still depressed), we came upon this songs that just brought me back out of the dark hole into the light. To make it more clearly, it brought me from being 6% all the way to being 100% plus more in happiness statues. The song is called, “Jesus, What a Friend for Sinner” Here is how it goes:

“Jesus! What a Friend for sinners! Jesus! Lover of my soul; Friends may fail me, foes assail me, He, my Savior, makes me whole. Hallelujah! What a Savior! Hallelujah! What a Friend! Saving, helping, keeping, loving, He is with me to the end.
Jesus! What a Strength for weakness! Let me hide myself in Him; Tempted, tried, and sometimes failing, He my Strength, my vict’ry wins. Hallelujah! What a Savior! Hallelujah! What a Friend! Saving, helping, keeping, loving, He is with me to the end.
Jesus! What a Help in sorrow! While the billows o’er me roll, Even when my heart is breaking, He, my Comfort, helps my soul. Hallelujah! What a Savior! Hallelujah! What a Friend! Saving, helping, keeping, loving, He is with me to the end.
Jesus! I do now receive Him, More than all in Him I find, He hath granted me forgiveness, I am His and He is mine. Hallelujah! What a Savior! Hallelujah! What a Friend! Saving, helping, keeping, loving, He is with me to the end.”

This songs pretty much says it all. What was crazy was that, just before this song was selected for, I immediately prayed to God to ask for help in my troublesome state of status. I really needed something to comfort me, and something that well tell me that Jesus does care about me as well. Right after I said AMEN, someone instantly shouted out this Hymn, (which was the last one as well). As I listened to the word being sang, tears filled my eyes, as I thanked The LORD for giving me just what I needed. I praise Him for all His caring and love toward me.  And I want to ask everyone out there in the world that if anything ever brings you down, or just cling unto you for the longest time. Don’t hesitate to pray to God. He really wants to hear all about it, and He wants to help you to overcome that storm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment