Friday, January 20, 2012

So, Thanks to all the beautiful junior who worked in Janitor("custodian"--a more precise and professional word) today. .
I mean---> I never mind having a load of workers who are fun, exciting and outgoing--Always having a positive attitude. Geeez they are beyond anything else man. well, what cracked me up today was "Mason". Yup that tall, skinny, genius dude you are thinking about. He is fabulous. No words can really describe him.

       Tall? Yes, he is tall---> in modesty. Skinny? Of course--->Skinny of attitudes. Genius? Absolutely--->Beyond anything I can think of.

 Well, we were both cleaning the staff bathroom when I found out that Mason like DEAD FLIES!!! I mean, come on, why can't it be ALIVE FLIES, or I don't know, ANYTHING ELSE!, but DEAD FLIES!!! 
But, I did come to realize that it is all good. People have their own point of interest, and his was apparently--> "dead flies" (of course, he had a lot of others interest too)That told me that he is a true genuine in all his way. He doesn't care what other thinks of him. I mean, It is Mason. You either like him how/who he is, or, DEAL WITH IT!!! 

Ohhh my. I am glad he is my friend. YOUR AWESOME MASON. AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks much Mai Ying. Very much appreciated. You're awesome too... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured Mason was awesome when I read his blog.

    ReplyDelete