Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My first aid skill?

If I were you---I wouldn't trust me on my skills. Or should I say, I wouldn't fully rely on me to fix you up. Though, I do have to say, I do have more skills on it than some people in the world.  For example, today in health class, we did practice on first aid. Apparently, my group was of course me, Moses, and great little actor -- Andrew (who knows how to grab people's leg even after he had gone unconscious--Talent is what I call it. He's the first I know to be able to do that.) well. It was my turn to act everything out. Moses got a great idea that I help a young kid(Andrew) with a stroke who had just gone unconsious. Boy, that is crazy.

What did I do?

I pretty much stood around and whine to Moses to let me off this scenerio. 

What happened?

I did the scenario. I guess whinning sometimes doesn't work. well, according to this topic.


Thousands of seconds gone by; Waiting for me to finish helping this poor little kid to come back to it's regular status("become conscious"). Ohh my. I think I would have killed him if it was a real life situation. Apparently, standing around and Moaning wouldn't help much--would it?

Overall, I finished the case. Thanks to Moses and his intelligence of what to do and his encouragement to keep going, I was able to get this done and over with, and best of all--->Able to leave the classroom. Thanks BRO! Your Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment